Redesign Strategy – Rafferty’s Garden Baby Food
• It is essential for the re-design to still be easy to open and hold while being light and convenient
• Improve safety by eliminating the choking hazard
• Meet consumers expectations and functionality with a cost effective package for current price market.
• Attempt to use more sustainable materials where possible that can also be recycled or re-sued after consumption
• Consideration of the overall packaging lifecycle including energy consumption, transport and storage
• Maintain brand integrity but refine the communication messages through clearer hierarchy of information.
• Retain strong colour palette for visual impact that stands out on the shelf
• Experiment with a more contemporary style that maintains the joy and fun experience.
• A package that is still light and easy to open
• Meets both functionality and consumer convenience
• Structure/package that communicates premium quality
• Contains, protects and preserve the product
• Able to be stored fresh (cold)
• Attempt to use more sustainable and renewable materials taking into consideration energy consumption, renewable resources and waste reduction.
• Maintain brand integrity but communicate fresh premium goodness and taste of a high quality baby food.
• Recognisable as a product of the Rafferty Garden brand even in a potentially different section of the retail environment.