I have focused on refining my packaging structure from last week which has included creating a new template. This provided new challenges as I tested and mocked up different folds. This design still does not require gluing but holds together securely by interlocking tabs…which creates easier accessibility and less strength top open.
There is still some minor tweaking and adjustments needed but almost there:)
My Structure has many side so this section includes side, top and bottom labels
I began by creating some quick ideas as thumbnail sketches
I found these a little too decorative so I began to research fonts that would communicate by brand effectively.
I found more simple fonts to work better and would cross over into other products. I choose the last row to progress with as it is simple, rounded friendly and fun.
I also began to add another element to suggest exploration by combining letters.
This is my refined brand with colours and a possible tagline